The 6th Scientific Study Day of IASO Children’s Hospital titled “Current Pediatric Issues” will be held on Saturday 29 April 2017, at 09.00 am, at the War Museum of Athens.
Renowned scientists covering the entire spectrum of pediatric specialties shall present current pediatric issues, new methods applied, as well as all the latest developments in the field of Pediatrics.
Some of the issues to be covered at the Study Day are:
- Vaccinations 2017 – Concerns
- Polyvalent Pediatric Intensive Care Unit – A review of its 3.5 years of operation
- Electrophysiological tests for hearing in children. When and why
- Angular and rotational deformities of the lower limbs in children. Normal orthopedic development stages or pathologic?
- Conditions – Spinal deformities in children and adolescents
- Neuroendocrinology and STRESS management
- Stridor in the preschool child and pediatric asthma
- Neonatal to adolescent acne
- Fever phobia: Myth or Reality?
- Pediatric, Pediatric surgery, Cardiac surgery, Neurosurgery and Plastic surgery case reports which occured at IASO Children’s Hospital.
The Scientist Responsible for the event is Dr Panagiotis Lagos, Professor of Pediatrics and Chief of IASO Children’s Hospital Medical Services
Participation to the Study Day is free of charge.
For more information, please contact Ms Mariza Kamilari, Department of Commercial Management – Division of Conferences & Events at IASO Group, tel: +30 210 638 3949, E-mail: email@example.com
For more press information, please contact Ms Nancy Christopoulou, Department of Commercial Management at IASO Group – IASO Children’s Hospital, tel: +30 210 6383917, 210 6502853, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org